It makes perfect sense if you think about .A more intelligent dog has the capacity to take commands
easier and understand what you need from him.
In my 10 years as a dog trainer, I realized pretty quickly that more intelligent
dogs are much easier to train bad habits out of and teach new skills to.
It’s the same with children really.
If a child is bored and not stimulated intellectually - they tend to misbehave and
When you stimulate your dog’s mind correctly with a very specific set of games I’m
going to show you...
• Your dog’s problem behaviors can fade away
• Your dog will be better behaved and more obedient
• Your dog's ability to learn will skyrocket
• Your dog’s temperament will improve
• Your bond with your dog will become stronger
• Your dog’s health will improve